New Member, Could you please send me all your W/R fics?

  • Monique
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      I'm new to this list, I just watched x-men the movie for the first
      time last night and i loved it. I used to read the comics and I was a
      huge Gambit and Rogue fan. But after watching the movie I am loving
      the Rogue and Logan. (Darn if only she was older! lol) I really and
      loving the fic for them. And I was wondering if the writers of Rogue
      and Logan fics could please send me their fics. I promise to send
      feedback on each and every one. Thanks so much!

      Monique

      Nsync Lovers United
      http://devoted.to/nsyncloversunited

      Unique Reflections(Not finished)
      http://devoted.to/unique

      (Check out my fics at fanfiction.net) Search for author
      monique_timberlake or search for story titles Life Changes and They
      Think They Know

      Skittles1711@...
      monique_timberlake@...
      timberlakeshottie@...