Touch Series 2??

  • ritz1503@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      Hi,
      What to thank everyone for the great feedback. I'm slowly working on
      the second installment now but it might be awhile. This story means a
      lot to me so I'm working real hard on getting all the points made.A
      couple of question was asked recently by Cat. I want to clear
      things up a little in case anyone has the same question by just hasn't
      asked.

      1)What mistake did Logan make?
      Remember that Marie "knows" how Logan felt for Jean because of
      absording his healing and memories. So, when they (Logan and Jean)
      where together in the backyard. Marie felt that he was taking
      advantage of the suituation. Hurt like hell too.

      2)Why wasn't Scott more upset to find out about Jean.
      I'm going to clear all this up in the second installment. So, you'll
      have to be patient.

      3)Are Scott and Andrew involved in something?
      Good question. Andrew is a good person? Wait and see.

      Sorry girls. Can't give anything away. Would totaly ruin the surprise.
      I hope you will enjoy it at as much as I love writing it.

      Thanks again everyone. Please feel free to question anything you
      don't understand or would like to make a point on.

      LOL,
      Missy