Fics, praise and OT

  • Angelus's Pet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      From: Angelus's Pet

      Hi all;
      First off, I've been reading some great stuff..so a big HURRAH to all of you.*g*

      Second, I'm working on my first piece..Logan/new girl...will be ready soon

      Third; I'm looking for people interested in playing Baddies or Good guys in an X-men/Buffy Cossover rpg I'm running...<Really Need Magneto> see the link at the bottom of the page.

      Keep up the good works;
      Sherri