admin: FAQ updated

  • Shaz Nolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      Alright, after taking the last of my weekend to get things updated, the
      XMMFF FAQ ("Faq.txt" in the Files section) on YahooGroups has been updated
      to reflcet changes since Kate wrote it, so if you're not already familiar
      with the goings-on, cruise over there. It had been pointed out to me that
      yes, the FAQ reflected permission to discuss here, and that was true in the
      beginning.... but now, it's not, so the FAQ is now appropriately altered and
      agrees with current list admin policy. (and yes, the list description still
      says that we permit it, but that part of the list setting is temporarily
      blocked, so that'll just have to wait for it's fixing for a bit.)

      I hope this will clear up the problem there so we can all move on and enjoy
      the stories.

      Shaz
      XMMFF co-mod