Psylocke or Gambit Fans!!!!!

  • vaberella@us.sina.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Sorry if you recieve this twice!!!Hey guys,

      I was just wondering if there are any Psylocke and Gambit fans out
      there. I would love to talk to you guys.
      Let me tell you I adore Psylocke, she's definitely one of my faves, I
      have a list actually.

      Storm, Psylocke, Kitty, and Jubilee.

      I love Kitty and Jubilee because hey, they got me through High
      School.

      I adore Storm, because not only being Second in Command of X-men,
      she's also been leader by kicking Cyclops ass, when she didn't have
      her powers. She also has a great body and she's a babe, she's smart,
      used to be a theif. She knows hand to hand combat and is lethal in
      it, learned from the best Wolverine, plus she's a bulleye's and knows
      her way around any firearm. Hello, she's fabulous. This woman is a
      modern day Renaissance woman, and she has a way lethal power. What
      more can you ask for, Jean Grey can't offer you all that?

      And Psylocke. A bitch!! I love her. Other than Storm and Rogue
      she's another one for sure I know that can kick any ass she's up
      against or give as good as she gets. Any of you seen her against
      Sabretooth, fabulous. Damn she's good!!! And this is Sabretooth,
      people. And I loved her more when she Psi-attacked Jean, not a fan
      of Jean sorry.

      Not only that she dated one of the hottest X-men and he was rich,
      Arch Angel, but the idiot had to dump her because she was flirting
      with Thunderbird. She's a flirt, it wasn't going to amount to
      anything.

      Anyway, I would actually love to see her in the movie. Maybe she'll
      show up in...........

      The third movie. Psylocke would so rock the movie. And she'd be the
      first chick to take on Sabretooth, like in the comic. I love her, I
      love her. Yeah, guys, sorry I heard there might be a part 3,
      it was planned from the beginning.

      Anyway what I wanted to discuss the most was PSYLOCKE AND GAMBIT
      getting together.

      I was wondering what you guys thought. I'm kind of fedup with the
      whole Gambit and Rogue, I know their icons, like Jean and Scott, and
      the sexual tension between Scott/Jean/Wolverine. But come on. The
      guy has been celibate for too long. And they're relationship is
      turning into a long running fiasco.

      I would love to see Psylocke and Gambit spice up the X-books and they
      would with a vengence. I think it would be a great couple. I've
      actually started an egroup and have a couple of fanfics with them and
      4 writers for the couple. I haven't put it up in my egroup yet,
      since I'm still working on promotion!

      Let me know what you guys think!!!
      Sin,
      Proud Member Of The Storm Squad!!!
      Devoted RoLo shipper (Ro: Ororo) (Lo: Logan) shipper!!!!
      Devoted Psylocke/Gambit shipper!!!