Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Virus warning... I found one on my hard drive...

  • James' Angel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2001
      No, I didn't attach it because I'd already deleted
      it.. the attachment was the .doc file that explains
      what to do about it

      I'm not using Outlook..

      --- Minisinoo Girl <minisinoo@...> wrote:
      > And you appear to have sent it back out, too. It's
      > attaching itself to your email. xmenmoviefanfic
      > deleted it because the group is set to delete
      > attachments. But Red Shades and other groups did
      > NOT.
      >
      > If you are using Outlook, I'd strongly advise you to
      > pick another mail reader. Some viruses are written
      > attach themselves automatically to Explorer Outlook.
      >
      > (This is yet one more reason I use Netscape, not
      > Explorer....)
      >
      > --Min

      > only $35
      > a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

      =====
      Get paid to check some emails and click on websites!!
      http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?JeanGrey

      Check out my fanfics website! http://AngelsFanfics.cjb.net

      "So what do you say, Mr. Summers?"
      "I say 'I love you', Ms. Grey. Today. Tomorrow. And every day for the rest of my life."

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/