Do you want story banners made?

  • James' Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      Hi everyone!!

      I just wanted to let you all know that if you want
      story banners (pictures with the title, author, etc..)
      made for your fanfics, I am willing to do them!

      All you have to do is visit my website and fill out
      the form and I'll get it to you ASAP!

      http://AngelsFanfics.cjb.net
      and click on "Request a banner"

      That's all! =)

      ~*James' Angel*~

      =====
      Get paid to check some emails and click on websites!!
      http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?JeanGrey

      Check out my fanfics website! http://AngelsFanfics.cjb.net

      "So what do you say, Mr. Summers?"
      "I say 'I love you', Ms. Grey. Today. Tomorrow. And every day for the rest of my life."

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/