OT: Help Desperately Wanted!

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      Hi,

      I'm asking anyone in the UK who has a copy of the Dark Angel pilot and/or Heat and Flushed episodes on video if they'd be willing to help me out. (Priority on remedying my "missing the pilot ep so now I'm totally kicking myself" problem.)

      I'd luv it if someone could make me a copy of these eps (one or all, makes no diff) and send 'em to me. Living in Scotland, I'll pay postage etc too so you don't have to worry about that.

      If anyone can help me out, please, PLEASE mail me offlist if you're interested in arranging something. Your help will be gratefully appreciated. (You've no idea how much! Lol!)

      Thanks

      Drea
      xXx