need help.....:(

  • sugarpie32000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      hey

      im looking for a fic where marie lives in a cabin in canada and finds
      logan outside her house, nurses him back to health(even though hes a
      mutant) and then magneto comes and captures them and turns marie into
      a mutant....does anyone know what fic im talkin about? forgive me
      that i didnt remember the name

      if anyone has it or knows where it is please help me

      thanks so much
      christi