1st Draft [FIC] Could be the 3rd, X Men movie.

  • Chrissy Synth
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 4:55 PM
      I heard a few rumors about them not having Remy lebeau
      in the second movie. Well, this Could be the second
      movie, but considering the rumours, I think this may
      be more likely for the 3rd movie. Its a quick scen.

      This is rough, sorry. (no beta found yet)

      Nothing harmful. well except for the blood and a
      little fight.
      No sex.. well just read it ok?

      From Toads POV to narrorator.

      IT'S NOT JUST FUNNY, TILL ITS SATANICALLY FUNNY!

      The 2nd or 3rd X Men Movie.
      A curious Scythea production

      Its not like I never been in a place like this before,
      but this has to be the first time I ever walked
      through the front doors and not have the idea of
      robbing the place blind. I felt like I, me, green
      hair and greenish skin, Toad was someone important.
      The elaborate hotel lobby didn't frighten me as bright
      open places normally do. The vast floor space, all
      golden tiled with a red carpet flowing from the six
      gold framed doors, to the reseptionist counter, to the
      elevators. In the center of the lobby a large marble
      fountain, spued crystal clear water into the air, then
      caught the dropplets in its huge round marbel base
      with various colored coins scattered in the bottom.
      Flood lights of pink and blue danced illuminating the
      shimmering water.
      No I wasn't scared like I normally am. This time I
      was litterly wowed, the whole place was breath taking.

      Walking a head of me, in his dark cape with white hair
      flowing together in a steady stride, walked Magneto.
      He strolled, keeping on the red carpet, past the
      receptionst desk and with a fluwant hand he grasp the
      envlope the reseptionist a short dark haired thick
      framed girl smiled as he took it. "Everything is ready
      for you sir." She said pleasently.
      Magneto just kept on walking, only nodding his thanks.
      Behind me, a long legged red head strolled causually
      in a white dress.
      We all seemed to feel like what we are not. Important,
      Expensive, First class, Human.

      * * *
      *

      A mall, Too big for the small northren city, but
      compared to the world wide malls of larger cities,
      this one mall is small in comparasion. The square
      figure eight design on three acers of land, held one
      hondred and sixty stores. All on one level, all newly
      renovated. The brightly lit interior of the mall, left
      no merchandise hidden in shadows. Nothing went
      unnoticed. Except for the people. At a southren
      entrance of the mall kitty corner to a popcorn stand,
      selling various candies aswell, was set up beside a
      bubblegum matchine in front of a Shoppers Drug Mart.
      A restrant to the other side of the drug store, a
      jewlary store across from that, Blue Madness and a Gap
      beside each other lingered to the corner where the
      mall shifted starting the figure eight. An Arcade
      crunched in the corner between an A&P gorcers store
      and the Abby made the outter walls. The glass case
      holding the candy within its counters bore witness of
      the figure in the Shoppers Drug Mart.

      A tall lengthy figure stood in front of the deoderants
      standing in line on a shelf in the center of the
      store. Behind him the Magazine rack stood errect,
      already cleared of any reading material the aubran
      haird tall man thought intreaging. With a movemnet of
      his hand, faster than any eye or camra could registar,
      three antipersparnts and one deoderant were gone. The
      figure moved with the sly grace of a cat being
      insidious. The deviant young man, in his early
      twenties if that, walked down the isiles and with a
      quick flick of a finger he took what he desired.
      Shiney, practical, impractical, nessissary object soon
      fell in his clothing. Baggy black cargos hidden by a
      long flowing black trench coat. His gloved hands and
      dark shades let him fall into the shadows easily as he
      slipped past socitiy unnoticed. Walking to the check
      out counter he dropped a bottle of water onto the
      counter and took out the one dollar and twenty five
      cent he owed.

      Down the walkways of the mall, Passing under the
      skylight rolled a bald man in a metal wheel chair. His
      formal gray dress pants and bisness jaket gave him the
      look of professional, The white dress top and dark tie
      put it all in prosceptive with the shiney dress shoes,
      he was of athority. Beside him, a tall, slender
      african woman with flowing white hair and black
      eyebrows all natural strolled to the right in a dark
      rose shortselve top and lighter material shorts. To
      the left a younger man in his twenties, roughtly six
      feet with brown hair and dark shades with red lenses
      walked with pride and power, although relitively
      slender, to the left of the wheel chair. Black jeans
      and a teeshirt gave him a casual appearance abate with
      athority.
      "Cerebro picked up a mutant signare in this vasinity.
      " The man in the wheel chair stated simply calmly.
      "What he look like Professor Xavier?" The white hair
      beauty asked in her accented dove like voice.
      "Look for a tall teenager with dark sunglasses."
      Professor Xavier replied from his seat in the moving
      silver wheel chair.

      From behind looking at the group of three, walking
      down the hall beside one rolling along in a wheel
      chair. A man watched. He stalked them carefully with a
      hunters grace. His animal hyde long brown trench coat
      flowed behind him as he kept back and out of their
      sights looming in the shadows. Strands of blond hair
      occasionally fell into his face as he snarled under
      his breath, the target he had been asigned to moved
      threw the thongs of shopping people. Not that it
      mattered to him how crowed the place was to make a
      kill, he had a job to do... and that was make sure he
      killed the cue ball in the wheel chair, before the
      other two could get to him.
      Shoppers looked at the tall blond man in animal skin
      pants and rugget lose brown top, they all gave the
      hunter a wide brith., the musles that rippled below
      the clothing made just what he is all too real.

      Sstanding outside of Shoppers Drug mart outlet, The
      lengthy teenager passed by a bargin bin and paused,
      picking up a pink and black stripped sweat band in the
      mist of a dozen or so brushes, combs and various other
      hair accessories that lay in a bargin bin he had over
      looked upon entering the store.

      "That him?" The man beside Xavier asked looking at
      the few people walking by with glasses on.
      "No Scott, that is not him." Xavier ansered his prized
      student.
      "How about him?" The white haird lady asked looking at
      a small teenager boy standing on the otherside of the
      hallway,
      "No ororo, " Xavier paused as he spotted the trench
      coat clad teen twirling the pink and black hair peice
      around his finger Apathetically,
      while watching a few young girls skimply dressed
      across the way.
      "Thats him." Xavier pointed out to his studants.
      "Remy Lebeau?" Xavier called out. A few people turned
      to look at the voice calling a mysterious name, but
      most don't bother.
      "Oui?" The teenager theif answered, his head
      swinging about from the girls he had been looking at.
      Together the three of them spotted their indened
      target.

      Ororo and the Professor and Scott approched Remy.
      "Greetings Remy Lebeau." Xavier smiled.

      Sabretooth, in his brown hide cloak, growled as his
      target made contact to the target of someone else on
      his team.

      Remy looked at The three who stood before him.
      "bonjour" Remy greeted unsure who these people are.
      "Whats with the shades?" Scott asked smiling.
      Remy looked from the man in the wheelchair to the man
      with the red tinged sunglasses. Remy didn't respond.
      "Take off the shades Remy, we don't ridacul."Xavier
      pleasently requested.
      Slowly Remy reached up, the pink and black ban fell
      unknoticed down his trench coats sleeve. Remy removed
      his dark sun glasses reveailing his black eyes with
      red iris.
      "What accent is that you talk with Remy?" Ororo asked
      pleasently.
      "Cajun." Remy said " You know 'bout Remy, but Remy
      don't know who you be."
      "I am Professor Charles Xavier, This is Ororo Munroe,
      and Scott Summers. We are here to help you Remy
      Lebeau." Xavier smiled as he introduced the gathered.

      Sabretooth got into possition, creeping up, he was
      getting ready to pounce at Xavier. When a new scent
      filled the air not too far off,
      behind the assassin. Sabretooth peered over his
      shoulder only to see yet a nother obstical, A fourth
      X-men, the one called The Wolverine.
      Sabretooth glanced at his target, then cursed as he
      watched the four exit the mall.

      Sabretooth swung around just in time as a black blurr
      with fangs and claws crashed into him with a mighty
      roar the two both fell to the floor.
      "You shouldnt' skin your snout where its not
      welcomed!" Woverine growled as he stabbed the bigger
      bulkier man in the chest with three adamantium claws
      produced from between his knuckles.
      "RAAAHHH!!!" Sabretooth roared. As he slashed at
      Wolverine's face with one hand, while the other
      punched him in the gut throwing the smaller man off.
      Wolverine flew in the air then landed hard against a
      large gum ball matching. The man brought the matchine
      down with a crash, the plastic glass shattered as gum
      balls scattered across the mall floor.
      "Why don't you go back to where you came from Runt!?!"
      Sabretooth growled getting to his feet ignoring the
      onlookers that gathered around.
      Before The tall blond man could attack, Wolverine did.
      The Slammed full tilt into Sabretooths middle. The two
      fell backwards. Sabretooth slammed into the pop corn
      matchine. little while cornals covered in hot butter
      flew a foot in the air, landing on the floor along
      with the glass and machinery that was once part of the
      matchine. The merchant started to yell at the two
      brawlers.
      Sabretooth knew that, as much as he wanted to kill the
      short Canadian man, his target was more important.
      Sabretooth Kicked off Wolverine then, leaping over the
      gum balls, crashed threw the Malls lobby plate glass
      doors.
      Wolverine ran after his advasary, all six adamantium
      claws extracted. Upon exiting the mall, he sniffed,
      Sabretooths scent filled his nose, but the blond man
      was gone. Wolverine retracted his claws with a SNIKT,
      and started to walk across the parking lot, not once
      looking back at the confused people, who had to deal
      with the mess left in the fights wake.

      * * * *

      In a dark room with maple red wood stained walls and
      table I sat in one of 30 leather chairs, just beside
      the front of the long confrance table. Mystique sat
      beside me, while all around the Brotherhood of mutants
      assembled. All but Sabretooth were presant.
      Quicksilver, The Scarlet witch, The Blob, Avalance,
      Pyro and our all ways possitive leader, Magneto who
      stood at the front of the table and room.
      We all waited for the report of Charles Xaivers
      assassination, as well as the kiddnapping of a young
      Cajun teen with the ability to Kenitically chages
      objects with his hands, along with a Charm power that
      swades people to like him and empathy, I don't know
      what Empathy means, but The boss, Magneto seems to
      think its inportant. The kid is also a professional
      theif.
      Without notice Sabretooth stormed into the room. Claw
      marks, that are not his, showed across the chest of
      his shirt, aswell as the rips in the arm sleaves of
      his favorit rare fur cape. The assassination,
      apparently a fauiler due to he had too little of blood
      on him.
      Sabretooth sat down at the far end of the table, he
      was growling darkly as Magneto started to yell at us,
      not Sabretooth imperticuallary, but all of us. We are
      here to kill the X Men, and take the mutants that
      Xaiver wants to requirt. Apparently one mutant per
      target was not enough. Not like Sabretooth couldn't
      take out a army, but even he had to admit that there
      are times when back up is nice.

      We listen, I sigh as the meeting drifs on.

      End???

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/