Regarding my short fic, 'Run'

  • teufelce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2001
      Alright, not too long ago, I posted a short fic entitled 'Run', which was in
      the format of a letter from Logan to Scott. Well, after showing that little
      fic to my best friend and frequent coauthor, Jo, she expressed serious
      interest in taking up Scott's POV. And things just exploded from there. The
      title of the series is now being changed to 'Can't Run Forever', and the
      second installment is about to be posted. Sorry if this is confusing to
      anyone and we both look forward to your opinions. For reference sake, I'll
      be reposting 'Run' right before CRF. Thanks and we hope you enjoy!

      Chris