feedback

  • Una Seckler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2000

      >That Remarkable Mettle...
      >By Indigo (indigo@...)

      That was wonderful. It what I've read so far is any indication
      I am so glad I joined this group!
    • Anya Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2000
        Wow, that was better then the novelization! ~_~
      • KevinFawkes@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2001
          I'm working my way thru the archive on the stories. Here's some of my
          thoughts on what I've read so far.

          Almost a Lady by Misty: Alarmingly wonderful. Such tenderness. Made me
          think of an old jazz/blues song I once heard. Full of muted trumpet and
          drowsy trombone. Southern belle type stuff, I guess. What a wonderful
          coming home/birthday story.

          Maybe Someday by CD: I would love to know if you're working on this. Like I
          said, I've not made it far through the archive yet (up to message 95.) and I
          know I would love to read more of this. It's a good intro that I found here.
          Excellent angsty especially about the Moon.

          Reflections by Elizabeth: Oh my. OMG. It read like poetry and was like a
          little cold sliver of ice in my throat. So sad. To get into Logan's head so
          neatly and not be able to find my way back out. But...it's not too bad
          because I have to thank you for writing that. It's so awe-inspiring. Wow.
          I got teary at the end. Got any more???

          That Remarkable Mettle by Indigo: Good work. Easy to fill in the blanks
          with the mental work that *had* to have been going on in the movie. You did
          a good job with the expressions and the characterization.

          Touch Me Fall by Elizabeth Wilde: Don't I know your name from somewhere?
          Oh, yeh. My sister (who's a heck of a professional-in-life writer) has some
          of your writings printed out from another fandom. Good stuff, if I recall.
          Just like this. I really liked the knowledge of Rogue waking in the
          infirmary and knowing that what she was feeling for Jean was really
          Logan...and understanding it.

          Fatal Caress by Melissa: And my heart broke. It shattered and melted and
          puddled in my keyboard keys. Hot... And have you written any more of
          anything? Gosh. I mean, I feel like I've just been pulled through a wringer
          washing machine. This was amazing, just like the other stuff I've read here.