WRFA Author Interviews

  • hanscomd@husson.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2001
      Hi everybody,

      I wanted to let you know that Dark Ferret's interview has been
      completed and is posted at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
      (wolverineandrogue.com/fic). I think it turned out great, so read
      and enjoy!

      The next interview will be with Victoria P., author of such stories
      as, "The Soiled Dove", "Untouchable Face", "Best Laid Plans",
      the "Aching to Be" series and many more. Please send your questions
      for Victoria to me at the address below by June 6th. They'll be
      compiled and sent to Victoria that weekend. I'll be away on vacation
      (Hawaii, yeah!) until then, so let me thank you all in advance.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom
      Brewer, ME
      hanscomd@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
        Hello Everybody,

        The Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive is in a transititonal
        stage at the moment, as Sarah has stepped down as archivist. Thus,
        we haven't been able to get Molly or Sorciere's author interviews
        posted at the site and we're not sure when they will be. So, until
        they are, if anyone would like to read either, or both, of these
        wonderful interviews, please e-mail me at either address below and I
        will be more than happy to send them to you. I know you will enjoy
        them! :)

        Thanks for all your past participation.

        Diane Hanscom
        Brewer, ME