Sorta OT: New List FeelTheLove

  • Emy & Tanya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 1996
      Sorry for the cross post but I wanted to try to get as many people as possible. I have started up a new group, FeelTheLove, in response to the closing of WolverineAndRogue. A group for Wolverine and Rogue lovers. Fic, Art and discussion allowed. I am starting this list since I found the loss of WolverineAndRogue list to be hard to take. Hopefully this list will go on for a long time!

      I currently have the members and messages moderated but that should just be for the first month. I just don't want to have the problems from WaR to spill over here at the start. Once the first month is up I will be removing the restrictions if all things go well.

      I am also currently looking for someone to run the archive. I have asked Sarah who did the archive for WaR but if all else fails I might start a new site for it and co-author the page with someone if there is any interest.

      Again sorry for the OT Cross Post.

      Tanya