FIC: Raiders of the Lost Beer, R (Sequel to Some Enchanted Evening)

  • jocelyncs2002@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2001
      Title: Raiders of the Lost Beer (Sequel to Some Enchanted Evening and
      Party All Night)

      Author: Jocelyn, Navaeh, and Sandy (jdog985@...)

      Feedback: Picture me on my knees, begging and pleading for all I'm
      worth. A fic writer's life has so few rewards.

      Series: # 3 in The Slumber Party Crowd Series

      reconvened on a grave and dangerous mission: to discover the secret
      location of Logan's stash of beer.

      Characters: Includes all the main characters, mostly stars the
      students, Gambit, and my Party All Night originals (Nadine,
      Charlotte, Andy, Allen)

      Relationships: Bobby/Rogue, Logan/Storm (definitely more than just
      overtures this time!)

      Rating: R for language and dirty imagery (from those twisted little
      teenaged brains—meaning the authors'.)

      Disclaimer: The X-men belong to Brian Singer and Marvel Comics, I'm
      not making any money off this fic, so please don't waste your
      valuable time suing me when you could be writing the sequel to the
      movie!

      Author's Note: First and foremost, if you haven't read Party All
      Night and Some Enchanted Evening, you won't have a clue what's going
      on or who my originals are. I created Nadine, Charlotte, Andy, and
      Allen simply to have a few extra students to get into mischief, and
      this story makes no effort to follow the comic or cartoon canon.
      This story takes place roughly ten months after the movie and two
      weeks after Some Enchanted Evening.

      Phase One: Assemble the Squad

      Midnight…Kitty, Jubilee, and Rogue's Room

      "It's like this, you pick a famous guy, then decide whether you'd
      want to marry him, be his best friend, or just screw him."

      "You're such a sicko, Charlotte!" Rogue laughed. "Okay, pick a guy."

      (Giggle!) "David Boreanz?" Kitty Pryde asked the group. (Squeal!)

      "David Boreanz or Angel?" Nadine Sanderson asked her.

      "Angel. None of us knows what David's like, besides, isn't he
      married?" Charlotte Larson grinned.

      "Okay, Angel then. Ooh, I'd marry him," Jubilee said firmly.

      "If you could avoid the curse, but I'd risk it," Rogue agreed.

      "Is that a marriage verdict all around?" Nadine asked.

      "Yeah! My turn," Jubilee smiled thoughtfully. "How about…Justin
      Timberlake?"

      (Squeal!) "Oh hell, I'd screw him silly!" Nadine exclaimed, causing
      her gal pals to gasp and laugh at her bluntness.

      "What would Remy say?!" Rogue exclaimed.

      "I'd screw Remy too," Nadine replied matter-of-factly.

      "Nadine!!" Kitty exclaimed. Nadine just grinned slyly. "Okay, Char,
      it's your turn."

      "James Marsters?" Charlotte said.

      "You mean Spike?" Jubilee asked.

      "Of course."

      "Screw!" they all chorused at once.

      Unfortunately, the door had opened at just that moment. "Screw who?"
      Allen Corde asked, coming in, followed by the other boys.

      "Definitely not you," Jubilee said haughtily.

      "I love you too, Babe." Allen and Jubilee had a rather unique way of
      showing their mutual affection.

      "What the hell are you guys doin' here?" Rogue demanded. "Mr.
      Summers swore he'd give us KP and stable duty for a month if we ever
      got caught in here again after lights out!"

      "Since when has fear of Mr. Summers ever stopped us?" Bobby Drake
      demanded, hopping onto her bed next to her. "Oh, boy, you're wearing
      your bunny slippers, too!" He rubbed her fuzzy blue bunny-rabbit
      slipper-clad feet in delight.

      Andy Harner started snapping his fingers, singing, "`Bunny woman.
      Hoppin' down the street, bunny woman! With her fuzzy feet, bunny
      woman—'"

      "Okay. You're dead." Rogue calmly pulled off one bunny and threw it
      at Andy's head.

      "Ow!"

      "Okay, guys, what's the deal this time. And don't start us singing
      again, Andy. We all know what happened last time." Everyone
      groaned, and Jubilee told the girls, "They said they had something
      very important to do tonight."

      "No, we are not going all the way with you," Kitty said firmly. "Not
      yet, anyway." (Giggle!)

      John Allerdyce sat down on the floor and grinned at them. "We have
      some unfinished business."

      "Business?"

      "Yessir!" Bobby grinned slyly at the group. "Mr. Summers and Ms.
      Grey are getting married in two weeks, and we graduate a month after
      that! So…we the boys have decided that we are not leaving this
      school until…we get us some of Logan's beer!"

      (Gasp! Squeal! Giggle!) "You guys! Are you crazy?! He'll slice
      and dice you if you try to get into his closet!" Rogue protested.

      "Well! There's a start! We know it's in his closet!" John said
      triumphantly, pointing at Rogue, who clapped her hands on the sides
      of her head in dismay. "Come on, girlie, you know you want some
      beer!"

      "John, I can't, I'd get in so much trouble," Rogue said, shaking her
      head. "I'm training with the teachers now, I have to behave—"

      "Oh puh-leeze!" Jubilee snorted. "That didn't stop you from hiding
      out on the roof all night with Bobby after prom!"

      "Yeah, Rogue, and Mr. Summers himself said that he used to get into
      mischief even after he first got his uniform," Andy added.

      "What do you suppose his idea of mischief was?" Allen mused.

      Kitty grinned, "Holding hands with Ms. Grey under the table in the
      dining room?" (Giggle! Snort!)

      "Yeah, Rogue!" "C'mon, slipper girl!" "Come on, X-woman, loosen
      up!" "We dare ya!" "Double dare!" "In the name of the bunny
      slippers, I challenge you!"

      Rogue got a sheepish grin on her face, and everyone whooped as they
      knew she'd given in. "Shh!" (Giggle!)

      "Okay, Roguey, here's the deal! You tell us where the beer is, and
      nobody gets hurt!" John said in his Godfather voice.

      "There's Al Capone again," Nadine sighed. "You're still the God of
      Corny, John."

      "That was Marlon Brando, goldilocks!" John retorted.

      Nadine raised her eyebrows at John's own light hair and asked dryly,
      "Goldilocks? Is this the pot calling the kettle blonde?"

      Grooooaaaan!

      "Shaddup. Anyway, don't worry about Logan catching us in his room,
      folks, because…" Charlotte paused dramatically. "He's NOT in his
      room!"

      "Pfft. Lily Page's Tavern again? Mr. Summers is gonna catch him
      coming back one of these days," Jubilee rolled her eyes.

      "He's not at Lily's," Charlotte elaborated, shooting them that famous
      I-know-something-you-don't-know grin.

      "Oo-kay, he's having it out with Cyclops in the gym?" Allen guessed.

      "Oho, you're WAY off!"

      The kids exchanged puzzled looks. "Where's he at and what's he doing
      at this hour?" Bobby demanded.

      "You mean…WHO is he doing at this hour!" Charlotte said triumphantly.

      "WHAT!?!?!?! But Mr. Summers and Ms. Grey are—wait." Jubilee's jaw
      dropped.

      Then everyone else's jaw followed suit. Silence filled the room for
      several seconds. Everyone seemed to be doing a mental head count.
      "I don't get it. We're all here and Ms. Grey's about to get
      married. Who'd he pick up?" Remy asked.

      "Uh, guys, you're forgetting the one and only eligible and non-
      jailbait female at this school!" Charlotte said in a "duh" tone.

      "Nadine's here! And she's not eligible!" protested Remy, grabbing
      his girlfriend's arm defensively.

      Everyone else exchanged lost glances. Finally, John made the
      connection. "Ms. MonROE?!"

      "Oh, puh-leeze, John, Ms. Monroe wouldn't…" Jubilee trailed off when
      she saw Charlotte's grin. "Char? Don't tell me she's…"

      "Give the boy a cee-gar!" Charlotte cried triumphantly, clapping her
      hands as everyone gasped. "Okay, you can all stop gaping before you
      drool on the carpet. Sheesh, you and your normal ears. They've been
      shakin' up the second floor since lights out! I can't believe you
      guys didn't even hear them!"

      Looking disturbed, Kitty mused, "I'm glad I didn't hear them. I'd've
      had a heart attack! Ms. Monroe and Logan? Jeez! Who'd've thunk it?"

      "They got pretty friendly at prom," Remy pointed out.

      "Everyone got friendly at prom. Mr. Summers and Ms. Grey were in bed
      till noon the next day!" (Giggle)

      "Now, back to what we were discussing, as you can see, Roguey-dear,
      Logan's the least of our worries on this little endeavor," John said
      with a mischievous grin. "So here's the plan—"

      "Mission Impossible music, please!" Nadine cut in.

      (Squeal! Giggle!) "Shh! Pay attention!" Bobby ordered, then
      suddenly deepened his voice into a passable secret agent imitation.
      "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to break into X-man
      Logan's stronghold, penetrate his defenses, and obtain his secret
      supply of alcoholic beverages, and return them to squad headquarters,
      the residence of squad members Rogue, Jubilee, and Katherine. If you
      or any of the squad are captured, the rest of the slumber party crowd
      will disavow any knowledge of your actions—even under torture by the
      Evil Mr. Summers."

      "This mutant will self-destruct in five seconds!" Rogue said
      gleefully.

      Bobby pantomimed shooting himself, and everyone giggled. "All squad
      members, report in!" Allen ordered in an official sounding voice.

      Everyone leaped to their feet simultaneously, standing in mock-
      attention. "Squad member Gambit reporting for duty, sir!" Remy
      announced, snapping off a sharp salute.

      "Squad member Firefly reporting, sir!" Nadine declared.

      "Squad captain Pyro reporting—"

      "ExCUSE me?! Squad CAPTAIN?" Jubilee demanded.

      "Pfft! Squad dork!" Nadine snorted.

      "Hey! Squad attention!" Bobby ordered. (Giggle) "Shhh! Quit your
      bitchin', we've got a mission to complete!"

      "Squad member Pyro, reporting for duty, sir!" John corrected himself,
      saluting (and thumbing his nose at Nadine and Jubilee.)

      "Squad member Rogue, reporting!"

      "Squad member Sizzler, reporting!" Allen saluted British style,
      earning giggles all around.

      "Squad member Tremor, reporting as ordered, sir!" Andy saluted and
      nearly knocked himself over.

      Kitty giggled, "Squad member Shadowcat, reporting, SIR!"

      (Giggle!) "Squad member Firecracker, reporting!" Jubilee declared.

      "Squad member Siren, reporting, sir!" Charlotte snapped.

      "And squad member Iceman, reporting for duty!" Bobby saluted them
      all, and everyone exploded into giggles. "All right, team! We are
      all assembled!"

      "Or falling apart…"

      "Let's move out!"

      Everyone tiptoed out the door humming the theme to Mission Impossible.

      Part 2..Coming Soon
    • jocelyncs2002@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2001