(ot, site info) X-Men Pyrodise closed

  • matchstickdude@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 10:20 PM
      Like I said in the subject line, I'm closing down my site. I'm in the midst
      of personal stuff, such as trying to start a web design company, and I don't
      have anymore time. I'm really sad to depart, but I haven't been updating for
      a while anyways. So, that's it. I might reopen it up in the future, but right
      now it's closed. I'm sorry to those who enjoyed my site.

      ~Natas

      (PS: As someone informed me, this may contain HTML stuff. It's not
      intentional! SORRY! DAMNIT!)