OT: Looking for beta readers...

  • Eiluned
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      I'm putting together a list of Logan/Jean friendly beta readers. If anyone would like to be on the list, please email me offlist with the following information:

      Name:
      Email address:
      Strengths:

      By strengths, I mean in beta reading, as in you are good with characterizations, plot, grammar and spelling, etc...

      Hope to hear from you!

      Eiluned (marvel_girl@...)
      http://www.phoenixfyre.net - Eil's Network
      FEF Supporter, EFB, Certifiable W/J shipper
      Check out my Live Journal!
      http://www.livejournal.com/~marvelgirl

      "Lose the pants, bub, and we'll talk about this slash
      thing."
      ComicBookResources.com - The comic site you have to visit.
      Free e-mail for Comic Book Fans at http://www.cbrmail.com/