X-Pics

  • Elizabeth Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      The site's gone for good since I just lost all but
      maybe 10 of the pictures I've ever had of anything on
      the computer. I was trying to add more data to my CD.
      It erased everything and didn't put the new data on.
      So I have fucking nothing. Forgive the language if
      you're underage or whatever, but that's the only word
      I can think of to describe it. Every damn time I
      start to get things working, some shit like this
      happens. Sorry, guys.

      -Beth

      =====
      http://auctions.yahoo.com/