Fic: Toothpaste - 1/1 - NC-17 - L/R

  • victoria p.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Title: Toothpaste
      Author: Victoria P. [victoria_p@...]
      Rating: NC-17 - PWP
      Archive: If you actually want this, you're welcome to it.
      Feedback: Feed me, Seymour!
      Notes: Thanks to Dot, Meg, Jen, and Pete, who make fun of my interest in
      toothpaste. And thanks to JP, who taught me this little trick, and
      thanks to the chick who taught him. <g> There really is no excuse for
      this, except... no, there's no excuse.

      ***

      Toothpaste

      My momma swore by toothpaste. Said it was the best thing since sliced
      bread. She had more uses for it than Carter's got pills. Aside from
      keeping my teeth clean, she would put it on my mosquito bites to take
      the itch out. She polished her silver earrings -- the ones she got when
      Grammy died -- with it, and used it on an old toothbrush to scrub the
      silver and marcasite watch Daddy gave her for their tenth anniversary.
      She even put it on my skin once or twice, before -- before. To get rid
      of redness when I'd picked a zit.

      But I just learned the best use for toothpaste *ever*.

      Logan taught me.

      I was kind of surprised when he came out of the bathroom with the tube
      and put it on the night table. I mean, we didn't need lube of any kind,
      and if we did, I had some special raspberry flavored stuff Jubes and I
      picked up at the Pink Pussycat one night when we went exploring in the
      city.

      He lay down on the bed next to me and slid his mouth over my body,
      through the sheer gauze we used to make love. When he got to the
      juncture between my legs, he reached over and grabbed the toothpaste.

      I was more than a little shocked when he dabbed a little on my clit.

      "Logan?" I gasped in confused pleasure. It was *tingly*.

      "Just wait and see, darlin'," he said, giving me a grin that made me
      wetter than I already was. He moved his tongue over me, and it was so
      good. It always is. But it was even better than it usually is. There was
      a tingle -- an exquisite chill -- that edged the shivering pulses of
      pleasure that shuddered through me as I came against his mouth.

      When my orgasm softened and faded, he kissed me, and I could taste
      myself on his tongue, along with the minty freshness of the toothpaste.

      Momma was right. Toothpaste is the best damn thing to come down the pike
      since chocolate, and that's saying something.

      End

      ***

      victoria

      --

      "You do know you gave me an evil hand, right? I've been writing 'Kill,
      kill, kill' on everything. It's crazy. It's crazy. Anything could

      --

      The Muse's Fool - http://musesfool.freehosting.net
      Unfit for Society - http://www.unfitforsociety.net