(OT) Readers Code of Rights thing?

  • matchstickdude@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      I was wondering if that "readers code of rights" thing was real? And if so,
      where can I find it? It's kinda important if you wanna see more of my
      wackiness and zany antics! (ha, yeah right... like anyone's sane enough
      still?) Please, do tell!

      ~Natas

      (sorry if I wasted mail space, totally not what I have planed evilly and
      stuff)