OT: The Beta Process

  • victoria p.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Sorry for the x-posting and the OT-ness, but I just wanted to let you
      all know that we've added a section called The Beta Process to Unfit for
      Society, which details how a fic goes from a rough draft to a final,
      posted product. Since the question of what a beta reader does has come
      up fairly often around here, and it's an important one in any fandom, I
      thought I'd share.

      If you're interested in seeing how this works, check it out at
      http://www.unfitforsociety.net/beta1.htm. Plus, you get a glimpse of
      what's going to happen in the story after "Off the Corner." <g>

      Thanks.

      victoria
      --

      "You could've had it. - But you didn't have what it takes. An evil
      hand. - I mean, come on, who here does, huh? Leon doesn't. - Charlie

      --

      The Muse's Fool - http://musesfool.freehosting.net
      Unfit for Society - http://www.unfitforsociety.net