Sorta OT: Update

  • Emy & Tanya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:48 PM
      Sorry for the OT cross post but I wanted to let you all know that I have updated my site. You can access it at http://go.to/tanie I am including the letter I just sent out to my update list. Again, sorry for the OT.

      Tanya

      Ok. I know I promised lots of updates the last time I sent one of these out, but...well.... Fortunecity kinda decided to close down admin access to me for a month. They didn't even have the decency to update the error.

      "We are currently doing some maintance to better serve you. Your site will still be available for viewing however the file manager will be offline for 5 days. We should be up and running again on April 2nd."

      I just got into my site for updating yesterday!!! Definitely thinking of moving. But for now, I will just upload and update. If it happens again, I will be sending out an alternate address for the site. So. Let's get on with the updates.

      First up we have a new section on the site. Multiple Authors is for those stories written by....well.....multiple authors. So far, there are 2 great new stories for you. "The Long and Winding Road" by Chris and J. Marie T. and "Not Forgotten" by Khaki, Charon, and Ally

      Also up is "Of Friends and Good Intentions" by Jengrrrl. A work in Progress but worth reading now.

      J. Marie T. started a new series. Only one story so far linked but I am planning on uploading the 2nd installment soon. "Two Wounded Hearts, One Complete Soul" is a moving story that has it's moments of laughter. Definitely a Keeper.

      And we have a new author. jenn brings us a very well written series called On Love and Lust at Mutant High. Stories 1 through 23 are up. 23!!! And there are more waiting to be uploaded!!! This girl writes!!! One warning. Normally I don't do warnings because the rating is in the story and if you don't read the rating then well you are just asking for trouble. But since some of the people I chat with seem to think that Slash is something terrible I will warn you now. This series is a Bobby/St.John series. If you have trouble with that sort of stuff then don't read. But you will be missing out on a great series. I don't usually like slash and I LOVE this series. No doubt in my mind that it is a Keeper.

      jenn also gives us 'One Reason' Read it. Love it. Keeper. Don't think anything more needs to be said. *G*

      So that is all for now. Going to go see if I can access the file manager again and try to upload some more stories. Until next time, Happy Reading.

      Tanya