Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Howdy! Friendly neighborhood archivist here...

  • nosexy4u@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000
      Hi
      I'm pretty new to the fanfic world. I just recently started writing a Dawsons
      Creek (P/J) fic. One chapter so far. Hopefully I'll post it. Loved X-Men
      since I can remember. Have any questions regarding the comic book world, I
      can more than likely answer them. My favorite characters are Rogue, ArchAngel
      and Psylocke. I liked your page tremendously. Nice meeting y'all. Talk to you
      soon.
      Annie
    • Una Seckler
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000

        > >Out of sheer curiosity, what kinds of fanfic do y'all usually write...?

        Sleepy hollow, Buck Rogers, Xmen,V,Flash Gordon,
        Prophecy...Whatever strikes my fancy.