Freedom of Expression in Fanfiction Site Announcement

  • Eiluned
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2001
      I've started up a little guild for fanfic fans. It's called FEF, or
      Freedom of Expression in Fanfiction.

      Basically, what FEF is about is promoting tolerance and peace within
      the fanfiction communities. I've seen quite a few writers,
      archivists and readers driven away from their favorite fandoms
      because of flames or nastiness, and I think it's depressing.
      Everyone has the right to write whatever they choose, and that's what
      FEF is about.

      To join FEF, you don't have to do anything more than display a little
      button on your web site showing your support for freedom of
      expression.

      If you're interested, you can check FEF out here:
      http://www.phoenixfyre.net/FEF.

      Please feel free to pass this message on to whomever you see fit.
      Thanks for your time!

      =====
      Eiluned (darkphoenix42@...)
      PhoenixFyre: Eiluned's home on the web
      http://phoenixfyre.net

      "Lose the pants, bub, and we'll talk about this slash thing."

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/