Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Characters for the sequel

  • Alyx Alexandre
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2001
      Thanks for the info Janet!

      Piggybacking on this: On Entertainment Tonight Hugh
      Jackman said that he hadn't received the script yet
      but had heard good things about it and filming was
      expected to begin December/January.

      Alyx

      --- Janet Lynn Ayles <jayles@...> wrote:
      > Greetings all,
      >
      > Just got this from the Internet Movie Database's
      > News Release for today:
      >
      > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
      > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
      > X-Men sequel.
      > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
      > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
      > will be introduced in X-Men 2. Filming is
      > tentatively scheduled for
      > early autumn, with the movie due for release in July
      > 2002. The first
      > film was shot in Canada, and X-Men 2 could also be
      > filmed there. The Fox
      > studio in Australia is also being considered. A
      > budget of about $100
      > million is expected to be granted, compared to $70
      > million for the first
      > movie.
      >
      > --
      > 24 hours in a day...24 beers in a
      > case...coincidence?

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Beyond Robin
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2001
        > > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
        > > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
        > > X-Men sequel.
        > > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
        > > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee

        (hits Bryan Singer-stand-in over the head with a frying pan)
        Jubilee was in the first one ya dope!

        B.Robin
      • Siubhan
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2001
          On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Beyond Robin wrote:

          > > > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
          > > > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
          > > > X-Men sequel.
          > > > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
          > > > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
          >
          > (hits Bryan Singer-stand-in over the head with a frying pan)
          > Jubilee was in the first one ya dope!

          Eh, not really.

          -Siubhan

          layla@... / siubhan@... / http://www.siubhan.com

          "Our civil rights have no dependence upon our religious opinions more
          than our opinions in physics or geometry." --Thomas Jefferson