Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Characters for the sequel

  • Alyx Alexandre
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 11:14 AM
      Thanks for the info Janet!

      Piggybacking on this: On Entertainment Tonight Hugh
      Jackman said that he hadn't received the script yet
      but had heard good things about it and filming was
      expected to begin December/January.

      Alyx

      --- Janet Lynn Ayles <jayles@...> wrote:
      > Greetings all,
      >
      > Just got this from the Internet Movie Database's
      > News Release for today:
      >
      > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
      > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
      > X-Men sequel.
      > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
      > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
      > will be introduced in X-Men 2. Filming is
      > tentatively scheduled for
      > early autumn, with the movie due for release in July
      > 2002. The first
      > film was shot in Canada, and X-Men 2 could also be
      > filmed there. The Fox
      > studio in Australia is also being considered. A
      > budget of about $100
      > million is expected to be granted, compared to $70
      > million for the first
      > movie.
      >
      > --
      > 24 hours in a day...24 beers in a
      > case...coincidence?

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Alyx Alexandre
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7 11:47 AM
        Thanks for the info Janet!

        Piggybacking on this: On Entertainment Tonight Hugh
        Jackman said that he hadn't received the script yet
        but had heard good things about it and filming was
        expected to begin December/January.

        Alyx

        --- Janet Lynn Ayles <jayles@...> wrote:
        > Greetings all,
        >
        > Just got this from the Internet Movie Database's
        > News Release for today:
        >
        > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
        > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
        > X-Men sequel.
        > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
        > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
        > will be introduced in X-Men 2. Filming is
        > tentatively scheduled for
        > early autumn, with the movie due for release in July
        > 2002. The first
        > film was shot in Canada, and X-Men 2 could also be
        > filmed there. The Fox
        > studio in Australia is also being considered. A
        > budget of about $100
        > million is expected to be granted, compared to $70
        > million for the first
        > movie.
        >
        > --
        > 24 hours in a day...24 beers in a
        > case...coincidence?

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Beyond Robin
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7 12:51 PM
          > > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
          > > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
          > > X-Men sequel.
          > > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
          > > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee

          (hits Bryan Singer-stand-in over the head with a frying pan)
          Jubilee was in the first one ya dope!

          B.Robin
        • Siubhan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7 1:24 PM
            On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Beyond Robin wrote:

            > > > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
            > > > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
            > > > X-Men sequel.
            > > > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
            > > > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
            >
            > (hits Bryan Singer-stand-in over the head with a frying pan)
            > Jubilee was in the first one ya dope!

            Eh, not really.

            -Siubhan

            layla@... / siubhan@... / http://www.siubhan.com

            "Our civil rights have no dependence upon our religious opinions more
            than our opinions in physics or geometry." --Thomas Jefferson