Contact info for Mirage?

  • Ipso Facto
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 7:04 AM
      Hello,

      Does anyone have a functioning e-mail address for Mirage, author
      of the magnificent "Comfort Burned"? I tried to send her feedback on
      this piece, but it bounced. Any help would be appreciated.

      Regards,

      IposF

      PS- I heartily recommend the above mentioned work- I found it
      a bit disturbing and initially slightly confusing, but overall
      well worth the read (and the re-read, for that matter).
      Available on the list archive.