Characters for the sequel

  • Janet Lynn Ayles
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2001
      Greetings all,

      Just got this from the Internet Movie Database's News Release for today:

      Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
      Three exciting new characters will feature in the X-Men sequel.
      Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
      will be introduced in X-Men 2. Filming is tentatively scheduled for
      early autumn, with the movie due for release in July 2002. The first
      film was shot in Canada, and X-Men 2 could also be filmed there. The Fox
      studio in Australia is also being considered. A budget of about $100
      million is expected to be granted, compared to $70 million for the first
      movie.

      --
      24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?
    • Alyx Alexandre
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2001
        Thanks for the info Janet!

        Piggybacking on this: On Entertainment Tonight Hugh
        Jackman said that he hadn't received the script yet
        but had heard good things about it and filming was
        expected to begin December/January.

        Alyx

        --- Janet Lynn Ayles <jayles@...> wrote:
        > Greetings all,
        >
        > Just got this from the Internet Movie Database's
        > News Release for today:
        >
        > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
        > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
        > X-Men sequel.
        > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
        > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
        > will be introduced in X-Men 2. Filming is
        > tentatively scheduled for
        > early autumn, with the movie due for release in July
        > 2002. The first
        > film was shot in Canada, and X-Men 2 could also be
        > filmed there. The Fox
        > studio in Australia is also being considered. A
        > budget of about $100
        > million is expected to be granted, compared to $70
        > million for the first
        > movie.
        >
        > --
        > 24 hours in a day...24 beers in a
        > case...coincidence?

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Alyx Alexandre
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2001
          Thanks for the info Janet!

          Piggybacking on this: On Entertainment Tonight Hugh
          Jackman said that he hadn't received the script yet
          but had heard good things about it and filming was
          expected to begin December/January.

          Alyx

          --- Janet Lynn Ayles <jayles@...> wrote:
          > Greetings all,
          >
          > Just got this from the Internet Movie Database's
          > News Release for today:
          >
          > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
          > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
          > X-Men sequel.
          > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
          > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
          > will be introduced in X-Men 2. Filming is
          > tentatively scheduled for
          > early autumn, with the movie due for release in July
          > 2002. The first
          > film was shot in Canada, and X-Men 2 could also be
          > filmed there. The Fox
          > studio in Australia is also being considered. A
          > budget of about $100
          > million is expected to be granted, compared to $70
          > million for the first
          > movie.
          >
          > --
          > 24 hours in a day...24 beers in a
          > case...coincidence?

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • Beyond Robin
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2001
            > > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
            > > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
            > > X-Men sequel.
            > > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
            > > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee

            (hits Bryan Singer-stand-in over the head with a frying pan)
            Jubilee was in the first one ya dope!

            B.Robin
          • Siubhan
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2001
              On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Beyond Robin wrote:

              > > > Singer Reveals New Characters For Next X-Men
              > > > Three exciting new characters will feature in the
              > > > X-Men sequel.
              > > > Writer-director Bryan Singer has revealed that
              > > > Gambit, Beast and Jubilee
              >
              > (hits Bryan Singer-stand-in over the head with a frying pan)
              > Jubilee was in the first one ya dope!

              Eh, not really.

              -Siubhan

              layla@... / siubhan@... / http://www.siubhan.com

              "Our civil rights have no dependence upon our religious opinions more
              than our opinions in physics or geometry." --Thomas Jefferson