New to List

  • H20Babie6@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 3:32 PM
      Hi.
      I'm new to the list and I thought an introduction was necessary. My
      name is Kelsey, I'll be 17 in 8 days (not counting today), and I live in
      Southern California.
      I started watchng the X-men cartoon when I was seven, and just
      rented the movie two weeks ago. In my own defense I did try to see it when it
      was in theaters, but no one would go with me, and I'm not a big fan of going
      to movies alone.
      I am a hopeless Scott fan. Not a Jean fan however. The Jean and
      Scott of movie just don't vibe right, and I always thought the cartoon couple
      was too contrived. I'm sure many people will hate me for this. My love of
      Scott is even worse since I've had a crush on James Mardsen since "Second
      Noah". For Jean fans, so far my stories haven't been anti-Jean, they just
      don't have her and Scott together.
      I'm currently writting two fairly fluffy 'fics. I'm bad about
      finishing, but hopefully with enough prodding I'll get done.
      Okay, that is probably more than anyone really wanted to know about
      a stranger, too late. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
      Kelsey