Climb the Wind, chapter 6 is up (Scott POV)

  • Minisinoo Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      CLIMB THE WIND 6
      Minisinoo

      descent of the hero, and his redemption. Action
      adventure and character exploration. c.60,000 words
      ---

      I just want to reiterate, before I post the link to
      this chapter, the adult nature of the work. I doubt
      anyone still reading needs the reminder, but there are
      some difficult things in this chapter. Scott is
      grieving.

      Chapter itself (with a picture of a bearded Scott --
      tell me I'm good <g>):
      http://www.geocities.com/minisinoo/climbthewind6.html

      Main page with notes and warnings:
      http://www.geocities.com/minisinoo/climbthewind.html

      Feedback is always welcome. I keeps me writing
      faster. :-)

      I'll post the chapter itself to the groups tomorrow
      evening. Tonight, I have a couple other pressing
      things to do. Cheers!

      Mitakuye oyasin,
      --Min