Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Howdy! Friendly neighborhood archivist here...

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000
      >Out of sheer curiosity, what kinds of fanfic do y'all usually write...?

      I'm one of the Roswell fic people. :-) Aside from a rare Buffy fic or two, Roswell is pretty much all I write about. I'm looking forward to trying my hand at another fandom though. <g>

      theglobe.com
      Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
      http://www.theglobe.com
    • nosexy4u@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000
        Hi
        I'm pretty new to the fanfic world. I just recently started writing a Dawsons
        Creek (P/J) fic. One chapter so far. Hopefully I'll post it. Loved X-Men
        since I can remember. Have any questions regarding the comic book world, I
        can more than likely answer them. My favorite characters are Rogue, ArchAngel
        and Psylocke. I liked your page tremendously. Nice meeting y'all. Talk to you
        soon.
        Annie
      • Una Seckler
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2000

          > >Out of sheer curiosity, what kinds of fanfic do y'all usually write...?

          Sleepy hollow, Buck Rogers, Xmen,V,Flash Gordon,
          Prophecy...Whatever strikes my fancy.