The Summer Solstice Series

  • Elizabeth Vines
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
      For all of you out there who are waiting for more of my "Summer Solstice"
      series, there will be more, I promise you. I've just been swamped with
      school and life. I'll get more written once I get back to my own computer
      and the files stored there. I'll even repost the first stories so that you
      won't have to go back and search them out. That is, if there is enough
      people who want me to continue the series. Otherwise, I'll just finish the
      current story and that will be the end of it. There will be more stories, I
      promise you that.
      Elizabeth V.