Fic: A Harbor in the Tempest: Act V: 5/7 - R - {L/R, R/B}

  • victoria p.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2001
      Disclaimers in part 1 - this part's really short

      ***

      < > indicates thoughts

      ***

      A Harbor in the Tempest
      Act V

      ***

      5.
      The next morning found Logan at La Café. He and Magneto sat in a
      secluded back room of the café.

      "Shall we draw up papers, or is our handshake good enough?" Erik asked.

      "It ain't good enough, but since I'm in a hurry, it'll have to do,"
      Logan replied, taking a sip of coffee.

      "Ah, to get out of Tijuana and go to Canada. You're a lucky man."

      Logan smirked. "Just so you know, I'm only selling my half of the bar.
      Ororo owns the other fifty percent."

      "Hmm. I happen to know that she owns only twenty-five percent, but I
      will give her fifty."

      "And the rest of the staff -- including Jubilee - stays on," Logan
      reminded him, lighting a cigar.

      "But of course. Sam's wouldn't be Sam's without them," Erik replied.

      Logan stood. "Well, see ya round, Mags."

      Magneto stood and they shook hands to seal the deal. Logan walked to the
      door before he remembered something. He stopped and turned. "Don't
      forget -- you owe Sam's thirty-two cases of Molson Golden."

      Erick smiled. "I shall remember to pay it... to myself."

      ***

      victoria

      --

      "Okay, two words I don't like right off the bat, "tomb" and "unearthed".
      People, you gotta leave your tombs earthed." Cordelia Chase, _Angel_

      --

      The Muse's Fool - http://musesfool.freehosting.net