Somewhat Damaged NOTE

  • Swampfoetus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2001
      Hey all I'm sorry I've gotten a little delayed on the next chapters for
      Somewhat Damaged but life got in my way via a car accident on the way back to
      college from spring break in Florida. I'm okay though aside from the hunkin
      cast on my leg, but then again that's why we have boyfriends to get our 'poor
      little gals' all the stuff they need....even if it's that I want Little
      Mermaid band aids and not Aladdin. But fret not! the next chapters are
      already written and I'm typing now so they'll be out today and if your good
      little bunnies there just might be smut for Dark and Vic....

      Have a Hectic
      Cordelia