St. John question

  • victoria p.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      Okay, actually 2 St. John questions for a little foof vignette I'm
      writing --

      1. Is he Australian or not?

      2. Do they pronounce it "Sinjun" like the Brits, or Saint John?

      Thanks in advance.

      victoria

      --

      "Now at the last gasp of Love's latest breath, / When, his pulse failing,
      Passion speechless lies, / When Faith is kneeling by his bed of death, / And

      --

      The Muse's Fool - http://victoria_jp.tripod.com/home.htm