[xmenmoviefanfic] OT: Help Identifying characters in the movie

  • Joanne Van Vranken
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
      Actually, Bryan Singer himself has said the blue-haired kid was NOT Nightcrawler. He was identified in the script merely as "teleporting kid."

      The kid drawing during the scene with the kid running across the lily pond is Colususs/Piotr Rasputin.

      "I'm the football coach around here and don't you remember it."
      Joanne - NYC, USA