OT: Help Identifying characters in the movie

  • skakid@phoenixoffice.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
      I'm looking for some help in writing a Fic.
      If anyone can name the students in the movie I could definitely use
      some help.

      I know the basic ones like:

      Jubilee
      Kitty
      Iceman
      and the actual X-men.

      But I've not been following the comics and I'm curious who some of
      the other students that they focused on might have been. Especially
      the kid with all Blue including hair.

      If anyone can help me please e-mail me at skakid@...
      Also if you'd be so kind as to beta read my fic please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • Minisinoo Girl
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
        --- skakid@... wrote:
        > But I've not been following the comics and I'm
        > curious who some of
        > the other students that they focused on might have
        > been. Especially
        > the kid with all Blue including hair.

        Matt - The kid with the all-blue hair MAY be Kurt
        (Nightcrawler); I'm curious to see if others have
        identified him the same? St. John Allerdyce is the
        one who made the fireball; that one's a certainty.

        You also saw either John Proudstar or Jimmy Proudstar
        (I've been betting on John because he's the elder
        brother). John was the original Thunderbird (he got
        killed after only a couple issues), and Jimmy is
        Warpath. As an Indian, I tend to notice Indians. ;>
        John (?) was standing behind the kid with glasses and
        curly hair (whom I couldn't peg), watching out the
        window as the X-jet was leaving. Problem. We also
        saw Neal Shaara talking to Bobby as they were walking
        down the hall, about taking Rogue to dinner. Neal is
        *also* called "Thunderbird" (though WHY they gave an
        American Indian codename to a guy from the Punjab
        escapes me!).

        Another Indian: you saw Dani Moonstar in the
        professor's office and again later (I think) in
        Scott's mechanics class. Now, a comment: Dani's last
        name is ridiculous. Proudstar isn't great, but it's
        not awful. Moonstar is just silly. GRRR. Can't
        Marvel avoid cliches and *do some homework* if they're
        going to use Indians? (Sorry, had to get that off my
        chest.)

        Be that as it may, there are five more for you: Kurt,
        John, Neal, John, and Dani.

        Cheers,
        Min

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Joanne Van Vranken
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
          Actually, Bryan Singer himself has said the blue-haired kid was NOT Nightcrawler. He was identified in the script merely as "teleporting kid."

          The kid drawing during the scene with the kid running across the lily pond is Colususs/Piotr Rasputin.

          *****************************
          "I'm the football coach around here and don't you remember it."
          Joanne - NYC, USA

          > But I've not been following the comics and I'm
          > curious who some of
          > the other students that they focused on might have
          > been. Especially
          > the kid with all Blue including hair.

          Matt - The kid with the all-blue hair MAY be Kurt
          (Nightcrawler); I'm curious to see if others have
          identified him the same? St. John Allerdyce is the
          one who made the fireball; that one's a certainty.

          You also saw either John Proudstar or Jimmy Proudstar
          (I've been betting on John because he's the elder
          brother). John was the original Thunderbird (he got
          killed after only a couple issues), and Jimmy is
          Warpath. As an Indian, I tend to notice Indians. ;>
          John (?) was standing behind the kid with glasses and
          curly hair (whom I couldn't peg), watching out the
          window as the X-jet was leaving. Problem. We also
          saw Neal Shaara talking to Bobby as they were walking
          down the hall, about taking Rogue to dinner. Neal is
          *also* called "Thunderbird" (though WHY they gave an
          American Indian codename to a guy from the Punjab
          escapes me!).

          Another Indian: you saw Dani Moonstar in the
          professor's office and again later (I think) in
          Scott's mechanics class. Now, a comment: Dani's last
          name is ridiculous. Proudstar isn't great, but it's
          not awful. Moonstar is just silly. GRRR. Can't
          Marvel avoid cliches and *do some homework* if they're
          going to use Indians? (Sorry, had to get that off my
          chest.)

          Be that as it may, there are five more for you: Kurt,
          John, Neal, John, and Dani.

          Cheers,
          Min

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/