OT: Plea for archivist

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 11:59 AM
      Okay, Diebin asked on xmenmoviefanfic, I decided I'd ask here. I'm looking
      for an archivist.

      Duties include converting text stories to HTML, combining multipart
      stories, and formatting said stories for entry into the xmenmoviefanfic
      archive--letters k-o only. The process is exhaustively detailed, so if you
      know how to do simple coding and have notetab, you are sooo qualified, and
      I'm perfectly willing to walk you through the steps to do it and sit about
      encourging your wonderfulness and telling you how I adore you. If you just
      have some of that pesky free time that you just don't know what to do with,
      feel absolutely free to just sign up. I offer inducements such as, but not
      limited to--groveling, leaping about in ecstacy, and will write smut on
      demand. Yes, I am that desperate.

      Email me:
      jenn@...

      If you just feel inspired to help in any way but can't do converting, email
      me. Trust me, I have tons to do and would love the help. And public
      thanks to the following people for signing up:

      AllyKat, Beth, Diana, Jennifer Hallmark, and Jamie, who are already hard at
      work coding and tracking and I'm actually thinking I can have an update
      done sometime in the next week at this rate thanks to their efforts at
      story tracking, converting, and going story by story through September to
      mark what we have in the archive and what we don't.

      jenn (looking at the indexing pages with some wariness)

      www.geocities.com/seperis
      www.wolverineandrogue.com/seperis

      --She has all the passion and attraction of airplane noodles.--Nacey's
      opinion of Jean's wild side