List of the "On Love and Lust at Mutant High" stories in correct order

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:16 AM
      Strictly, this isn't fic, but I think I've just confused the heck out of
      everyone, sooo...

      I'm pretty sure I've misnumbered at least twice and given odd ideas on
      order, because I can be an idiot. So here's a complete listing in order of
      the "On Love and Lust at Mutant High" stories.

      Kept Awake (#1)
      Club Experience (#2)
      Changing Conditions (#3)
      Damsels in Distress (#4)
      A Family Matter (#5)
      Drinking Games (#6)
      A Situation (#7)
      Issues on Return (#8)
      Content Advisory (#9)
      Conversations Take 1: Morning (#10)
      Conversations Take 2: Lunch (#11)
      Conversations Take 3: Afternoon (#12)
      Conversations Take 4: Evening (#13)
      Conversations Take 5: Night (#14)
      Anomalous Behavior (#15)
      Aftershocks Take 1: Wednesday, 5 A.M. (#16)
      Aftershocks Take 2: Tuesday, 9 P.M. (#17)
      Aftershocks Take 3: Tuesday, 5 P.M. (#18)

      They are almost all on both webpages, and I may have even correctly
      numbered them! Yay for me! Anyway, my deep apologies for the mix-ups, if
      you were affected by it--I cut and paste the headers and around number 8 I
      started confusing myself.

      jenn

      www.geocities.com/seperis
      www.wolverineandrogue.com/seperis

      --She has all the passion and attraction of airplane noodles.--Nacey's
      opinion of Jean's wild side