*smack on the forehead* Almost forgot...

  • Kielle !
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2000
      About the archive: the one tiny drawback to my lovely, lovely
      unlimited cheap webspace is that I can't archive erotica. Argh.
      However, if any should be written, I'll find SOME way to get it
      out to readers -- by request, perhaps. Just thought I should
      mention that.

      Oh! And that I just archived a Logan/new character piece which
      I don't think has hit the list yet...

      .-=K=-.