X-Men UK Programme FOR SALE

  • Keith Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2001
      Just a quick note to let you fellow X-Men movie fans know that I can
      supply a UK Movie programme for the film.

      1. X-Men (P.Stewart, Hugh Jackman, etc). A5 Souvenir UK Inside Film
      Odeon Programme. 36 excellent pages listing cast & credits,
      information and has lots of photo's. Mint condition !!! $20.00 EACH
      including shipping.

      I have posted illustrations of the programmes on the user group board
      under FILES. Check them out.

      Email me to reserve copies at keithrogers@... - I will
      then tell you where to send payment. I accept Paypal or cash in US
      Dollars only.

      Best Wishes,

      Keith Rogers