Need HELP with site!

  • Lili Varzideh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hey,
      It's Leila. As you guys know I'm the owner of the
      site Logan and Rogue...Will it Happen?
      If you compare my site to the others at the moment I
      am totally behind in the fanfic department. So I
      decided that I am in severe need of help. I was
      wondering if anyone would be able to help post some
      fic on my site for me. I would appreciate it very
      much.

      Thank You
      Leila :)

      http://invites.yahoo.com/