Re: FIC: Character Traits [Rogue] PG

  • girly_vamp@email.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2000
      That was SO original! I know Rogue sometimes got another persons
      personality for a moment or two, but I never though about it lasting
      for that long... or in the movie. Very good, although I now have
      serious doubts as to whether or not my story will be anything that
      good.
    • Una Seckler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2000
        Oh that was absolutely delightful!