Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Cyclops eyeglasses

  • Kielle !
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Chaser asked:

      >Does anyone know if cyclops's sunglasses are for sale?? i'd like to get a
      >pair. they do look reallly cool!! *_*

      If you have a LOT of money! Go to http://www.oakley.com/
      -- you should see Cyke's visor right on the main page. I
      admit, if they weren't $400, I'd go for a pair of those
      snazzy Juliets myself...and I'm not the shades-wearing
      type, I'm the "blind-without-my-coke-bottles" type. ;)

      The movie was so popular, though, that I recommend keeping
      an eye out for cheaper knock-offs...tell me if you see any!

      .-=K=-.