ADMIN: Site Announcment

  • Misty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hey all, this is Melissa Flores, former moderator of x-menfanfiction
      mailng list, and now, co-moderator of this list with Kate.

      Kate's going out of town for a couple weeks (lucky girl), so I'll be
      trying to handle the archivage and traffic on my own until she gets
      back. We've managed to get the new site up, but it still needs some
      work. Some sections are empty, and we'll work on filling them soon, and
      because we spent most of our time working ont he site itself,the
      archiving is kinda behind. :-( I'll try and get up to speed on that,
      but for now, please go check out the new list site at :
      http://www.geocities.com/xmenmoviefanfic/

      It's the merged site, so we've got more fan fic and some goodies.
      Please have patience while I try and sort out the fics that the lists
      have and don't have.

      ;-)

      Hope you dig it,

      Melissa