Wolverine and Cyclops Collages

  • D' Nelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      hi everyone,

      I put together some collages and wallpapers from
      the movie. I still have more to add, but I got some
      of Wolverine and some of Cyclops. Feel free to take a
      look if you'd like. The link is:

      http://community.webshots.com/album/3338288VLmbXwkGWc

      Also, If you got any you'd like to share, I'd be happy
      to add them to my site, maybe we can get a big
      collection going. Just let me know.

      DNelle

      =====
      http://www.egroups.com/group/X-Men-Punishment-Fic
      My List on How kids at the Mansion are Punished
      http://invites.yahoo.com/