Movie question for a fic

  • D' Nelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 2:15 PM
      hi all,

      I got two questions for everyone.

      1.) Does anyone know what type and color of cars were
      shown in the movie? I need to know for a fic. Anyone
      remember?

      2.) Has anyone gone to the Main X-Men site and played
      the Experience game? The one where you enrole and
      there are 3 levels? Anyone know how to get to the 3rd
      level? or anyone know the layout of the 3rd level?

      Thanks,

      DNelle

      =====
      http://www.egroups.com/group/X-Men-Punishment-Fic
      My List on How kids at the Mansion are Punished
      http://invites.yahoo.com/