Letters and Papers from Prison (Rogue): apology

  • Minisinoo Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2001
      Alas, Yahoo will simply not permit me to send a story
      of this size. I've tried twice now. Tomorrow,
      perhaps I'll divide it in half and post it in two
      sections, but it's late tonight where I am. I'm going
      to bed. :-)

      In the meantime, if you're just dying to read it, I
      suggest the URL:
      http://www.geocities.com/minisinoo/lpfp.html

      It's actually going to be easier to read there, since
      there are some quotes in it, and handling quotes works
      better when one has italics and other nifty things to
      use.

      Mitakuye oyasin,
      Min

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/