Site updates.

  • Emy & Tanya
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 1996
      Hi,

      Sorry Me again. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of a major update to my site. In fact, I am testing out a new look for it. Would love feedback on it. http://go.to/tanie still goes to my old start page. If you would like to check out and let me know what you think of the new page it is located at http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/jodrellbank/mothership/183/newindex.html Of course changing the look means that I have to go in to every single page (and there is alot of them) and change the color schemes. But it just might be worth it. Also looking for different buttons to use in place of the ones that are there. If you have any ideas or suggestions send them to the addy indicated below for site related mail. Thanks again.

      Tanya

      Alternate Emails:
      roguemarie@... = for fic related email
      xmenkeepers@... = for site related email
      http://go.to/tanie = my site addy

      Rogue + Wolverine = Many sleepless nights writing fic.