Archive Request

  • Emy & Tanya
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 1996
      Hi,

      First off I want to apologize to all those that get this more then once. I know how annoying that can be. I am writing for authorization to add more authors to my archive. I have a few names that I would like to add and if there is anyone else who would like to give the go ahead let me know so that I can add you. I am going to list email addys since some authors have the same first name. If you chose to give the go ahead please let me know how you would like me to label the Author field on my site.

      neh@...
      Luvofcourfeyrac@...
      robin99@...
      roguegirl01@...
      s.riley@...
      Crazy Fairy
      jenn@...
      Jemisard
      Crash Darby (Nace)
      Rachel Aaron
      jmmadigan
      Anita Lorenz
      Jennifer Hallmark
      Kari Jo - Holly
      HKatarinaXO

      Also to those that belong to the WolverineAndRogue list I would like permission to archive the Round Robin.

      Thanks,

      Tanya

      PS. If there is anyone that already gave me permission in this list please forgive. My computer crashed and I lost my list of authorized authors. Actually. If you wouldn't mind sending me an email to just refresh my memory I would love that. Of course all replies should be done off list so not to clutter other peoples' boxes. Just send them to xmenkeepers@... Thanks again. - T

      Alternate Emails:
      roguemarie@... = for fic related email
      xmenkeepers@... = for site related email
      http://go.to/tanie = my site addy

      Rogue + Wolverine = Many sleepless nights writing fic.

    • Swampfoetus@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2001
        Hey all, first I wanna thank everyone who's given me so much wonderful
        responce to my story Somewhat Damaged. But alas I remain homeless for this
        fic. So would anyone who has an archive be intrested in posting my little
        fic? I would really like to have a place to have this story displayed as so
        many have enjoyed it. I'm really quiet proud of it. And thank you so much for
        the support guys!

        Cordelia